A few rules and observations for a Monday morning:
1. It is probably a mistake to use one’s phone as an alarm clock if one hasn’t mastered hitting ‘snooze’ over ‘dismiss’. Not that I know anything about that this morning.
2. If you are inconveniencing someone, stop. If you can’t stop, at least be apologetic about it. (I will elaborate on this point at a later date.)
3. Snoring cats are adorable, until they are sleeping next to your ear.
4. CDs don’t last forever, especially if you leave them in your car over several winters.
5. Don’t decide to go for a run Yaktrak-less based the state of your own street’s sidewalk, especially in Ottawa, the Land the Sidewalk Plow Forgot.
7. Coffee is almost the only thing that gets me out of bed some mornings.
8. The speed limit of 80km/h on Prince of Wales Dr. is, apparently, indicating that everyone has to go 60, at least when driving southbound.
9. If I don’t a) get on and b) win ‘Jeopardy!’, I will never be able to do the travelling I want to do this year.