The only reason I’m not in the shower already is that I don’t want to disturb the cat who is sprawled in my lap. Not for his benefit, but because he’s one of the best water bottles money can buy (for the right price) and it’s pretty darned chilly today.
Despite being captive under Hamish (catptive?), I’m phoning this one in. Here’s some other stuff to read:
- Pour ceux qui peuvent lire en français and love Québecois slang. (I was so delighted by the ‘câlisse’ on last week’s ‘Mad Men’.)
- Peter Dinklage is great. Is it bad that I now kinda want to see Tiptoes? (Yes.)
- Can our Heritage Minister be a champion for the arts working for this government? (Tricky, tricky, no.)
- The Very Late Review is up on Mark’s site after a week of delays and internet mishaps. It’s missing some links and his selections for next time still. Apparently, Australian wireless is no good.
- Rick Santorum thinks that universities in California are ruining his country. I think that politicians who don’t bother to do their research, or have a team of people to do their research, are the real threat to the United States.
- Is this the Cannes 2012 Competition line-up? If so, can someone please send me?
- I could contribute so many films to this list that I might as well quit my job now.
Speaking of work, the cat’s buggered off. I guess I should go get ready for action, then.