Talking points and other business, some of which is worth returning to eventually, maybe:
- I am going to have to run a lot more not to suck as much as I did at this morning. Good lord, it was ugly. And now my other hip hurts.
- In the space of four Chinatown blocks, I saw two cars do u-turns, and one turn right, cutting me off, all without the use of turn signals. It was also in Chinatown that I got a flat on Wednesday. I should just stop trying to bike there.
- It’s weird to think that, in my life (hell, in my adult life) Subway has gone from being a slightly exotic food outlet (no, actually, it was crazy novel in the mid-90s) to the choice of the cheap and the desperate.
- I’ve already done some of my cold weather fattening up and am between jean sizes again. I hate that. I decided to brave the muffin top this morning, something I am now regretting now that I dropped a mustardy bit of lettuce on my belly.
- Shuddup, Nikki Finke.
- This is my favourite magazine correction ever.
- I’m well behind on my Drupally/archive project, mostly out of frustration (with work, life, etc., not the project) and laziness, but hope to have something up soon.
- It’s time for a Monkees break. This song is great. The footage from the episode is incongruous and silly, as usual.