#100BM Day 66
Today, I learned:
- The Danish for ‘mullet’ (as in the hairstyle) translates as ‘German footballer hair’.
- I get Richard Benjamin and Richard Chamberlain mixed up.
- The ‘ta-tunk’ sound my bike sometimes make was not entirely related to my old suspension-y seat post.
- A grown-ass human adult woman made a song with those bastards behind ‘Friday’ and ‘Chinese Food’.
- Some other bastards making a $900 cupcake. (Thanks(???) to Jackie for those last two links.)
- European robins are good at acting on feelings that I’ve had about certain customers all week.
- I want to be adopted by Kate Beaton’s family.
- I am shit at even making a half-assed listicle today. Time for bed.