#100BM Day 29
Bereft of both time (I am giving myself a ten-minute break from drowning in film reviews for our May-June program) and creativity (ditto), here are some of the most recent bits of silliness arriving in the inbox for my email@example.com address of late by other McLeods who don’t know how to fill in a form correctly or have friends/colleagues who can’t read so well. I do this from time to time because it’s amusingly tedious, or tediously amusing.
- M______’s service history from a Jiffy Lube in Maryland
- Notification of a court date for a group protesting the annexation of part of their town by another (I think). Sadly not Pawnee, nor Eagleton are involved.
- A Toyota advertising campaign assessment (part of a job interview, possible?) for a magazine in Tampa
- Receipts from two cafés in San Francisco (way to keep your Square account safe, yo)
- An invoice from a exhibition company for a Mandy McLeod for providing equipment at a conference in Philadelphia
- A Groupon-esque set of offers on spa weekends in the UK for Mary McLeod
- A receipt from a Free People shop in Durham
- A reminder that Michelle and Paul have yet to come in to sign their mortgage papers in Australia
At least I’ve stopped receiving those emails from a granny who refused to accept that she didn’t have the right email address for her granddaughter? Those made me a bit sad.